Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day -270

Leaving to visit my west coast and Idaho families tomorrow, trying like mad to make some progress at work.  Had a dinner date with the scanner and now I'm trying to send myself some work through the internets so I can have it at home. 

I'm rereading Thru Hiker's Eyes.  It's a pretty funny book, if it were a movie it would be a cartoon.  There's seriously improbable things going on in there--like when a tent 'implodes' as someone packs it up without even getting out.  Ha!  I wish my some of my Scouties could learn to do that.  I think they TRY to pack the tent without getting out--that's what they tell me when I holler at them at 9am "Girls, we are packing up to leave.  Everyone else has their bags packed and you haven't even appeared outside  yet"  and they reply "We're Paaaaaaaaaacking!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment