Here's a recipe for all of you out there in BlogLand to try.
from Troop 48, With Love
For 12 (!)
In heavy duty freezer bag, pack individual ingredients:
- 1 brick ramen
- dehydrated carrots
- (include the seasoning pack, but don't open it!)
- 3 tbs sunflower seeds
In a small water bottle combine:
- 3 tbs oil
- 12tbs soy sauce
- 12 tbs white vinegar
in a separate bag (one per group/pot) combine
- 2tbs dehydrated onion
- 12tbs brown sugar
You also need
- clove of garlic
- 1/2 jar of peanutbutter (to taste)
- Boil water.
- Add 2ish cups of water to heavydutyfreezerbag and let ramen/carrots/sunflowerseeds incubate for ~15 minutes while you make sauce.
- chop garlic, saute in a separate pot (you have more than one stove for 12 people, right?!) with a bit of oil (do you have a bottle of just oil?, maybe keep that separate)
- add liquid and other saucy things
- heat up, make it taste nice and pour it over your now-soft ramen+carrot mixture